|Name||Position||Category||Indirect representation||Date of appointment /renewal|
|Mr. Santiago Eguidazu Mayor||Executive Chairman||Executive||28/10/2020|
|Mr. Santiago Bergareche Busquet||Vice President||Other external||27/04/2022|
|Mr. José Javier Carretero Manzano||Member||Independent||28/04/2021|
|Mr. Luis Carlos Croissier Batista||Member||Independent||28/10/2020|
|Mrs. María Garaña Corces||Member||Independent||28/10/2020|
|Mr. Jorge Mataix Entero||Member||Proprietary||Viviendas Vacacionales de Cantabria, S.L.||28/10/2020|
|Mr. José Antonio Abad Zorrilla||Member||Proprietary||AV Málaga Capital, S.L.||28/10/2020|
|Mrs. Silvia Reina Pardo||Member||Proprietary||Anpora, S.A.||27/04/2022|
|Mrs. Catherine Lewis La Torre||Member||Independent||27/04/2023|
Shares and call option
Information on the number of shares and voting rights of Alantra Partners S.A. held by each of the board members can be found on the CNMV’s webpage through the following link: https://www.cnmv.es/portal/Consultas/DerechosVoto/PS_AC_INI.aspx?nif=A81862724
- Santiago Eguidazu Mayor holds a degree in Economics and Business Administration and is a Commercial Technician and State Economist, as well as a Master in Philosophy. Mr. Eguidazu is the founding partner of Alantra and Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Alantra Group. He is the author of the book “Creación de valor y gobierno de la empresa” and editor at Avarigani Editores, which specialises in philosophy texts.
- Mr. Eguidazu currently holds the following positions on Boards of Directors other than Alantra: Access Capital Partners Group SA (director); Asesores Bursátiles Venture Fund N.V.
- Santiago Bergareche Busquet holds a degree in Economics and Law from the University of Deusto. He joined the Ferrovial group as Chairman of Agromán and, in 1999, was elected CEO of Ferrovial, a position he held until 2002. Mr. Bergareche has been Chairman of Metrovacesa, Cepsa and Vocento, and CEO of BBVA.
- Mr. Bergareche currently holds the following positions on Boards of Directors other than Alantra: Maxam Corp. Holding, S.L. (director); Deusto Business School (director); Mozambique Quarry Partner LLP (director); Bimarán Inmobiliaria, S.A. (director); Pulsar Properties, S.A. (director).
- José Javier Carretero Manzano is an Industrial Engineer from Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICAI) and holds a Master’s in Economics and Management from IESE. He has an extensive experience in the industrial sector and, among other positions, has been CEO for Latam and Iberia for the Italian multinational group Ferroli, member of the Board of Metaliberica, High Tech Hoteles and Dinamia and General Manager of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce.
- Luis Carlos Croissier Batista holds a degree in Economics from the Complutense University of Madrid and a postgraduate qualification from the University of Paris – Sorbonne. He is part of the Spanish General Technical Corps of the State Civil Service and held different administrative positions including Chairman of the National Institute of Industry, Minister of Industry and Energy and Chairman of the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV). Since 1996 Mr. Croissier has worked as an international consultant.
- Maria Garaña Corces holds a degree in Law and Business Administration from the University of San Pablo (CEU). She obtained her university degree with the highest honours and also holds a diploma in International Trade from the University of California at Berkeley and a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from Harvard University (Boston). Since 1992, Ms. Garaña has developed her professional activity in various sectors, such as sales, marketing, distribution and business development in different countries. Until December 2017, Ms. Garaña was Vice President EMEA Microsoft Business Solutions. She is currently Vice President of Consulting and Professional Services at Adobe Incorporated with responsibility for Europe, Middle East and Africa, member of the Board of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) and Unicaja Banco.
- Ms. Garaña currently holds the following positions on Boards of Directors other than Alantra: TUI AG (director); UDA Real Estate Data, S.L. (director).
- Jorge Mataix Entero holds a degree in Law and Economics from the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE). Mr. Mataix has worked at JP Morgan Chase (New York), in the corporate banking division, and at Acciona, as head of corporate development. In 1992 he joined the AB Asesores Group as head of the Private Equity area and, from 2000 to 2016, he was Vice President of Alantra.
- Mr. Mataix holds the following positions on Boards of Directors other than Alantra: Alantra Investment Managers, S.L. (director); Alantra Investment Pool, S.L. (director); Viviendas Vacacionales de Cantabria, S.L. (sole director); Dirervalor, S.L. (sole director); Global Procesos Bolsa, S.A. (director).
- José Antonio Abad Zorrilla holds a degree in Economics and Business Administration from the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid. Mr. Abad began his career at Arthur Andersen, and has been director of the Corporate Finance area and member of the management committee of AB Asesores and Morgan Stanley Dean Witter. Mr. José Antonio Abad Zorrilla has been a member of the board of directors of Grupo Hagemeyer España and DHL España, as well as a member of the board of directors of the Spanish Association of Finance Executives. He was one of the founding partners of Alantra and Vice-Chairman from 2000 to 2015.
- Mr. Abad holds the following positions on Boards of Directors other than Alantra: UDA Real Estate Data, S.L. (Chairman); AV Málaga Capital, S.L. (Chairman and CEO); La Caleta del Lobo Cano, S.L. (Sole Director).
- Silvia Reina Pardo holds a Law Degree from the University of Barcelona and a Postgraduate Degree in Tax Consultancy and Management from ESADE. Ms. Reina began her professional career as a lawyer specialising in tax law at the law firm Uría Menéndez Abogados and, since 2015, she has been responsible for the legal and tax areas of Anpora Participaciones, a subsidiary of the Anpora Group. Ms. Silvia specialises in general corporate taxation, taxation of restructuring operations, and international tax planning, among others.
- Ms. Reina is currently a member of the board of directors of several companies, all of them belonging to the Anpora Group. In particular, Ms. Reina is managing director of Anpora Participaciones, director of Anpora Asset Management, S.L. and director of Anpora, S.A.
- Catherine Lewis La Torre holds a BA in Economics from the London School of Economics and Political Science, and a Master of Public Administration (MPA). Ms. Lewis La Torre has over thirty years of experience in the financial services industry, specialising in alternative investments, particularly private equity. She is currently Chief Executive Officer of British Patient Capital, the private equity arm of the British Business Bank. Previously, she was interim CEO of the British Business Bank, appointed directly by the UK Government in 2020 to lead the institution during the Covid crisis. Prior to that, she led the commercial side of the bank, where she built the bank’s private equity and growth investment capability, having previously redefined its private debt strategy. She has been a founder and investor in multiple private equity firms. In addition to her leadership and influencing skills, her technical skills focus on the design and implementation of ambitious investment strategies. She has a proven track record in this field and has worked as a partner in European private equity firms. She has advised institutional investors worldwide on their private equity investment strategies and has worked closely with members of the UK Government on the launch of investment programmes.
- Ms. Lewis La Torre is currently a member of the following boards of directors: British Business Bank Plc (executive director); British Business Investments (chair); British Patient Capital (executive director).