|Name||Position||Category||Indirect representation||Date of appointment /renewal|
|Mr. Santiago Eguidazu Mayor||Executive Chairman||Executive||09/07/2015|
|Mr. Santiago Bergareche Busquet||Vice President||Other external||25/04/2018|
|Mr. José Javier Carretero Manzano||Member||Independent||25/04/2017|
|Mr. Luis Carlos Croissier Batista||Member||Independent||17/12/2015|
|Mrs. María Garaña Corces||Member||Independent||17/12/2015|
|Mr. Jorge Mataix Entero||Member||Proprietary||Viviendas Vacacionales de Cantabria, S.L.||09/07/2015|
|Mr. José Antonio Abad Zorrilla||Member||Proprietary||AV Málaga Capital, S.L.||09/07/2015|
|Mrs. Silvia Reina Pardo||Member||Proprietary||Anpora, S.A.||5/05/2021|
Shares and call option
Information on the number of shares and voting rights of Alantra Partners S.A. held by each of the board members can be found on the CNMV’s webpage through the following link: https://www.cnmv.es/portal/Consultas/DerechosVoto/PS_AC_INI.aspx?nif=A81862724
- Santiago Eguidazu Mayor holds a degree in Economics and Business Administration and a Master´s in Philisophy. He is a State Economist. He is a Founding Partner and Executive Chairman of Alantra Group. Mr. Eguidazu is the author of the book “Value Creation and Corporate Governance” and editor at Avarigani Editores, which specialises in texts on philisophy.
- Santiago Bergareche Busquet holds a degree in Economic Sciences and Law from Deusto Commercial University. He joined the Ferrovial group as Chairman of Agromán and, in 1999, he was appointed CEO of Ferrovial, a post he held until January 2002. Mr. Bergareche is also a member of the board of directors of Maxam and Deusto Business School and Trustee of Fundación Casa Ducal de Medinaceli. Formerly he has been Chairman of Metrovacesa, Cepsa and Vocento, and Director of BBVA.
- José Javier Carretero Manzano is an Industrial Engineer from Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICAI) and holds a Master’s in Economics and Management from IESE. He has an extensive experience in the industrial sector and, among other positions, has been CEO for Latam and Iberia for the Italian multinational group Ferroli, member of the Board of Metaliberica, High Tech Hoteles and Dinamia and General Manager of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce.
- Luis Carlos Croissier Batista holds a degree in Economics from the Complutense University of Madrid and a postgraduate qualification from the University of Paris – Sorbonne. He is part of the Spanish General Technical Corps of the State Civil Service and held different administrative positions including Chairman of the National Institute of Industry, Minister of Industry and Energy and Chairman of the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV). Since 1996 Mr. Croissier has worked as an international consultant.
- Maria Garaña Corces holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Law by the University of San Pablo CEU in Madrid, an International Trade Diploma by the University of California at Berkeley and a master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Harvard Business School. Since 1992, Mrs. Garaña has developed its career in different sectors, such as sales, marketing, distributions and business development in different countries. Until December 2017, Ms. Garaña was Vice President of EMEA Microsoft Business Solutions. Currently she is Managing Director of the Google Professional Services division for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, based in London. Additionally, she is Vicechairman of Adobe Incorporated’s Advsisory and Professional Services area for Europe, Middle East and Africa, and board member of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), and member of the board of Unicaja Banco.
- Jorge Mataix Entero has a degree in law and economics from Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE). Mr Mataix has worked at JP Morgan Chase (New York), in the corporate banking division, and at Acciona, as supervisor of corporate development. In 1992 he joined the AB Asesores Group as Head of Private Equity and, from 2000 to present day, he has been Deputy Chairman of N Más Uno IBG, S.A., parent company of the Alantra Group (former N+1 Group).
- José Antonio Abad Zorrilla holds a degree in Economics and Business Administration from the Autonomous University of Madrid. Mr. Abad began his career at Arthur Andersen and has been director of Corporate Finance and member of the Management Committee of AB Asesores and Morgan Stanley Dean Witter. He has served on the boards of Grupo Hagemeyer España and DHL España and he has sat on the board of the Spanish Association of Finance Executives. He is one of the founding partners of Alantra and deputy chairman from 2000 to 2015.
- Diane Segalen has a degree in Business Law and Taxation from the University of Paris II Panthéon – Assas and has completed the “Young Management” program at INSEAD. Ms. Segalen began her professional career in the investment banking sector at Chase Manhattan Bank (New York) during the period from 1987 to 1989, and then in the private equity sector until 1992 at Banque Arjil (Paris ). From 1992, she directed her professional career to the sector of recruitment and recruitment of senior management and began serving in the head hunter based in New York Heidrick & Struggles, where she was the correspondent of the European offices and later in Paris. She was partner in the Financial Practice from 1997 to 2005. In 2005 she made the leap to the US group CTPartners where she was responsible for the opening of the Paris office. She was the first European partner in the aforementioned group and member of the Executive Committee. Under her leadership, CTPartners expanded its business in up to six new jurisdictions by opening offices in Paris, London, Geneva, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore. In 2011, Ms. Segalen founded the firm Segalen + associés, boutique search company a selection and recruitment boutique for senior management, her own project that she continues to manage today. In addition, Ms. Segalen is a member of the Supervisory Board of FRM – Foundation for Medical Research.
- Silvia Reina Pardo holds a Law Degree from the University of Barcelona and a Postgraduate Degree in Tax Consultancy and Management from ESADE. Ms. Reina began her professional career as a lawyer specialising in tax law at the law firm Uría Menéndez Abogados and, since 2015, she has been responsible for the legal and tax areas of Anpora Participaciones, a subsidiary of the Anpora Group. Ms. Silvia specialises in general corporate taxation, taxation of restructuring operations and international tax planning, among others. Ms. Silvia Reina is currently a member of the board of directors of several companies, all of them belonging to the Anpora Group. In particular, Ms. Reina is managing director of Anpora Participaciones, director of Alantra Reim, and director of Anpora.
Positions in other Boards
|Santiago Eguidazu||Certimab Control, S.L.||Sole administrator|
|Santiago Eguidazu||PSJ Index SICAV, S.A..||Board member|
|Santiago Eguidazu||Alantra Intenational Corporate Advisory, S.L.||Executive Chairman|
|Santiago Eguidazu||Alantra Investment Managers, S.L.||Executive Chairman|
|Santiago Eguidazu||Alantra Invesment Pool, S.L.||Executive Chairman|
|Santiago Bergareche||Maxam Corp. Holding, S.L.||Board Member|
|Santiago Bergareche||Deusto Business School||Board Member|
|Santiago Bergareche||Mozambique Quarry Partner LLP||Board Member|
|Santiago Bergareche||Bimarán Inmobiliaria, S.A.||Board Member|
|Silvia Reina||Anpora Participaciones, S.L.||Managing Director|
|Silvia Reina||Alantra Reim, S.L.||Director|
|Silvia Reina||Anpora SA||Board Member|
|Javier Carretero||Enroca, S.L.||Sole administrator|
|María Garaña||Unicaja Banco||Board Member|
|María Garaña||UDA Real Estate Data, S.L.||Board Member|
|Jorge Mataix||Viviendas Vacacionales de Cantabria||Sole administrator|
|Jorge Mataix||Dirervalor, S.A.||Sole administrator|
|Jorge Mataix||Global Procesos Bolsa, S.A.||Board member|
|Jose Antonio Abad||AV Malaga Capital, S.L.||Sole administrator|
|Jose Antonio Abad||La Caleta del Lobo Cano, S.L.||Sole administrator|
|Jose Antonio Abad||UDA Real Estate Data, S.L.||Board member|
|Luis Carlos Croissier||N/A|