To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
What cookies do we use?
Own / Mandatory / Technical
Cookies used on Alantra’s Career Site
Alantra’s Career Site is managed by Workday.
The cookies used on these sites fall into two categories:
- Strictly Necessary cookies: Most of the cookies used on Alantra’s Career Site are required to allow the site to function properly and to enable successful communication between the end-user and the service.
What strictly necessary cookies are used on Alantra’s Career Site?
- Session management cookies – user, device and session ID cookies along with timestamp cookies for timing out sessions after inactivity. These cookies expire at the end of the session.
- Routing cookies – to forward requests for a single session to the same server for consistency of service. These cookies expire at the end of the session.
- Application security management (ASM) cookies – to help protect web applications and infrastructure from security attacks. These cookies expire at the end of the session.
What cookies may be used by optional features on the Alantra’s Career Site?
Workday offers several configurable features which may use the following kinds of cookies:
- Linkedin cookies: You can configure your site to allow users to apply for open positions using their LinkedIn profile. LinkedIn will place a number of cookies on the end-user’s device if the Apply with LinkedIn feature is configured. To use this feature, you must have an agreement with LinkedIn for LinkedIn Recruiter or Job Slots. As the exact type and duration of cookies used by LinkedIn may change from time to time, we encourage you to inquire directly with LinkedIn for the full details of the cookies associated with the Apply with LinkedIn functionality.
How long do these cookies persist – do they ever expire?
Cookie duration depends on the cookie type:
- Strictly necessary cookies: All strictly necessary cookies expire with the end-user’s session.
International data transfers
The data obtained from the cookies used in relation to the Alantra’s Career Site are accessed by Workday, Inc. This may imply an international data transfer of personal data to countries that are not considered adequate as regards data protection. In such case, Alantra and Workday will enter into EU Standard Contractual Clause to provide adequate safeguards. For more information on international data transfer please contact Alantra’s DPO by sending an email to [email protected].
Privacy information and how to exercise your rights
How to disable cookies?Click here to update your cookies preferences.