- Salto is the market leader in design and manufacture of sophisticated products for the access control market (electronic networked locking segment), with a broad portfolio of products and solutions and a large installed base of approx. 3.0m doors fitted.
- Very strong position in Europe and the United States with highest credentials in education niche (Princeton, Cambridge, University of Sydney) and the transport segment (Heathrow and Munich), and with 95% of the revenues derived from international markets.
- Strengthen commercial footprint in the traditional market (Europe) while increasing the share in the less penetrated markets such us US and Asia.
- Continue investing in R&D to keep-up the pace with the technological evolution in the electronic locking industry and develop new business solutions.
- Strategic add-ons to complement product portfolio.
- Strong management team reinforced through the incorporation of new members.
- Production facility expansion to increase production capacity.