- Strategically based in Portugal, ROQ is a vertically integrated business that manufactures recognized high-quality equipment for the textile printing industry, being a global company whose exports to more than 70 counties account for +90% of sales.
- ROQ operates through 2 business units: ROQ Laser (laser cutting and machining of metal sheets and tubes) and ROQ Solutions (produces textile printing equipment under the ROQ brand).
- The Company has a consolidated positioning within the screen-printing segment and is now leveraging on its internal R&D capabilities and well-reputed technology to expand towards the digital printing segment.
- Commercial strategy review in order to increase direct sales and strengthen local agents. Focus is placed on reinforcing ROQ’s commercial presence in its two main markets: the US and Asia.
- Leverage on its existing customer relationships to consolidate its position as a reference player in the screen-printing textile industry, while increasing production capacity and reinforcing after-sales service.
- Focus on the continuous development of digital printing solutions, which represent a fast-growing segment, by leveraging on ROQ’s current positioning, as well as on its existing customer base, which is expected to embrace this new technology.