- Hiperbaric is the global leader in high pressure processing (“HPP”) equipment for the food industry with c. 60% global market share.
- HPP uses cold water (vs. traditional thermal treatments, namely pasteurization) to safely pressurize and sanitize fresh foods.
- The Group is headquartered in Spain and it has a global reach (exports to 30 countries and c.98% international sales) with a well-established position in blue chip markets such as the US.
- Reinforcement of management team
- Upgrading of management control procedures with a special focus on working capital optimization
- Strategic review of the commercial strategy to enhance Hiperbaric’s value proposition and commercial reach
- Support on the commercial launch of Bulk 1,050 providing access to blue chip customers thanks to Alantra’s network of contacts
- Support on a continuous R&D program to improve HPP capabilities and launch the Hot Isostatic Press technology