Archive

Alantra advises MAHLE Group on the sale of MAHLE Motorkomponenten GmbH, the Group’s European forging activities, to Austrian Frauenthal Group

31 January

Alantra has advised MAHLE Group, a leading German automotive supplier, on the sale of MAHLE Motorkomponenten GmbH, a leading producer of forged components to the automotive sector. Alantra’s Frankfurt team provided exclusive M&A advice to MAHLE Group. With the previously announced sale of MAHLE’s industrial filtration business, the sale of MAHLE Motorkomponenten GmbH marks the […]

Alantra advises Hellenic Bank in the creation of the first servicer in Cyprus, with €2.4bn of AuM

19 January

Athens– Alantra advised one of the systemic banks in Cyprus, the Hellenic Bank, in the creation of the first servicer in the country with a scope of assets under management of €2.4bn. The platform will be a joint venture between the Bank, which will hold a 49% stake, and APS, with the remaining 51%. APS Holding […]

Alantra advises Rogers Corporation on the Acquisition of Diversified Silicone Products

17 January

Boston– Alantra, a global investment banking and asset management firm, is pleased to announce that Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG), a Connecticut-based global leader in engineered material solutions, has acquired Diversified Silicone Products, Inc. (“DSP”), a custom silicone product manufacturer based in Santa Fe Springs, CA. The transaction closed on January 6, 2017 and terms were not disclosed. […]

Alantra hires Kevin Hawkins as Vice President

10 January

Boston– Alantra, a global investment banking and asset management firm, is pleased to welcome Kevin O. Hawkins as a Vice President in the Boston office. Mr. Hawkins is joining the growing Technology sector team within Alantra. Prior to joining Alantra, Mr. Hawkins spent 8 years as a Vice President at Bowen Advisors where he advised […]

Alantra advises 3D Systems on the simplified tender offer followed by a squeeze out on Phenix Systems

3 January

Paris Alantra is pleased to announce that it advised 3D Systems, the leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of 3D printers on the simplified tender offer followed by a squeeze out on Phenix Systems, a French designer, manufacturer and distributor of metal and ceramics 3D printers. Having crossed the 95% threshold in terms of shares and voting […]