The Global Mid-Market Specialist
Milan – Alantra advised Progressio SGR, the Italian private equity firm, on the sale of its majority stake in Duplomatic Oleodinamica, a leading player active in the production of hydraulic components and systems, to Italian private equity firm Alcedo.
Duplomatic was incorporated in 1952 as producer of hydraulic copying devices for machine tools. In 2008 the heirs of the founder sold the company to Axa Private Equity (now Ardian) which decided to sell the automation business, maintaining only the hydraulic division. In April 2013 Progressio acquired the majority (86%) of Duplomatic Oleodinamica from Ardian (remaining 14% was retained by the management team) and during its holding period Progressio has invested in improving the quality of the Group’s products and in growing through a bolt-on strategy (4 acquisitions completed).
In 2016 the Group has reached revenues for € 70mn and EBITDA close to € 10mn.
Alantra Team (Milan): Marcello Rizzo, Andrea Baglioni and Vincenzo Scotto.
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y mostrarle publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración u obtener más información ‘aquí’.