Alantra Private Debt was created in 2014 to promote different debt funds.
AlterAlia I, a private debt close end fund with Assets under Management of €140 million, is the first debt fund promoted by Alantra.
AlterAlia is committed to become a long term partner of Spanish mid-market companies offering flexible financing solutions.
- Support the international growth of Spanish companies with direct international presence or export activity
- Use of funds: capex, M&A, debt refinancing and/or reorganization of the shareholding structure
- All sectors, excluding Financial and Real Estate
- Senior debt, that could be complemented with mezzanine and minority equity stakes
- Flexible terms and conditions adapted to the needs of each borrower
- Term: up to 8 years
- Ticket size: €5 – 25 million per transaction
- Non-listed Spanish companies with international presence or export activity
- Revenues above €15 million
- EBITDA above €3 million
- Solid market position
- Moderate leverage
- Experienced management team
- Comprehensive due diligence and analysis of potential borrowers
- Swift execution and decision-making processes
- Close monitoring of the portfolio through periodic reporting and board presence (observer)